Wednesday 30 March 2011

It's Finally Here!

Yes! That's right! What was that? What did I say? I said, "IT'S FINALLY HERE!". What's here?
Flashback - Remember I told you, one post ago, that I was going to write an online novel - a 'blog novel'. Well, I finally did! (glory to God!). I started blogging on it yesterday.

The site is named Black Christmas (http://blackchristmasfiction.blogspot.com). I intend to post updates on the story every week. I also realised that it might not be such a good idea to create facebook profiles for the characters, since the story isn't written in real time (afterall, christmas is still months away!). I'd really love to hear from you. Please, let me know what you think about the site. I'm always open to new suggestions!

Well, I hope you do enjoy reading it, and please do subscribe to feeds from the blog, so you don't miss any episodes.

Once again, it's
Victor 'Cimar' Iringere
Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment