Monday 28 March 2011

Back Again

Yipee! I'm writing another post today!

I'd like to introduce you to the first blog fiction I'm going to write. Well, it's not really like blog fiction in that sense, it's more like a blog novel. If you love reading novels or watching soaps, then you should like this. I'm still trying to find a suitable title for it, and when I do, I'll let you know.


Now, this is going to be just like a TV soap, the only difference being that you READ it, not watch people act it out. I'll be writing posts regularly - like every week or something like that. I'll also let you do something most soap operas don't let you do - I'll let you interact with the characters. They will have their own facebook pages, e-mail addresses and maybe even twitter accounts. You can ask them questions and even suggest what they should do in future! I'm also open to suggestions, and you can contact me on facebook or my e-mail address.


I wish I could start today, but this cyber cafe's systems are slothfully slow, and I have to start heading back home. I do hope to start tomorrow, though. So, I guess I'll see you then.


Aight, so I guess it's goodnight, Ciao, Au revoir, Kachifo and all, till tomorrow.

Victor 'Simar' Iringere,
Signing out...

No comments:

Post a Comment