Monday 28 March 2011

First Post

Hello!

Normally, I should introduce myself in the first post I write - I guess - but I don't think I want to do that just yet. I mean, what's the point in telling you
"Hi, my name is Victor Iringere, but you can just call me Victor. I'm a 17-going-on-18-year old Nigerian male and a Foundation (Diploma) student of Mechanical Engineering in the University of Lagos. I live with my mum... blah, blah, blah!"
Now, if I did that, I would just bore the living daylight out of you! So, like the nice guy that I am, I'll just get on with it.

This blog is about ME, and the stuff I do (yeah, right, I said it! It's my blog and it's all about me!). I'll create other blogs, dedicated to fiction, soon enough. I really don't know what a first post should contain, and that's pretty much why I'm blabbing! So, I guess I should just go. See you soon - I hope.

Victor 'C-mar' Iringere, GP.

No comments:

Post a Comment